GO TO TBAC.ME/WARRANTY TO REGISTER YOUR BIPOD WARRANTY.
This is a preliminary version of this document. For additional help, please call us at 307-543-7818 / 307-287-2052.
We ship the bipod with no Loctite on the MOUNT SCREWS because of the high proportion of customers who replace the ADM mount with a B&T/Arca mount.
We recommend applying Loctite to the MOUNT SCREWS. Whichever mounting plate you use, if you will be leaving that mounting plate on the bipod "forever", we recommend using BLUE Loctite #242.
However, if you plan to switch out mounting plates in the future, use PURPLE Loctite #222 instead.
The correct torque for the MOUNT SCREWS is 30 inch-pounds.
If you have technical questions about your bipod, PLEASE CONTACT US.
1. Use the QD Picatinny mount to attach the bipod to the rifle by positioning the mount onto the Picatinny Rail section and throwing the ADM lever forward
NOTE: THE TENSION ON THE ADM Q-D LEVER SHOULD BE ADJUSTED FOR YOUR PARTICULAR RAIL. MANY RAILS ARE SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT.
2. To remove the bipod press the release button and then throw the ADM lever to the open position
1. To deploy legs, pull down to overcome the detent and position the legs in the 90 degree position.
2. To stow the legs, press the Head Lever and push legs forward into the stowed position.
1. The legs are spring actuated over the entire length of their deployment.
2. To lengthen hold the rifle at the desired height and press the leg button or press the leg button and lift the rifle until the desired height is reached.
3. To shorten the legs press the leg button and allow the weight of the rifle to collapse the leg or collapse the leg manually while holding the button in.
1. Use the tension lever to adjust the amount of friction on the axle of the bipod.
2. The tension lever can be repositioned by pulling it away from the bipod base, towards the hex bolt head and then rotated to the desired position.
1. For 45 Degree mode first deploy the bipod from the stowed to 90
degree position. Once deployed press the 45 degree button and push the
leg forward and then release the button.
2. To stow the bipod from the 45 degree position you must bring the bipod back to 90 degrees.
3. If you wish to use the bipod in a rear facing 45 degree configuration, remove the bipod and reinstall it facing backwards.
1. To remove bipod feet apply light pressure on the end of the foot
(pushing lightly towards the leg) with the backside of your middle
finger. Then using your index and thumb pull both sides of the pin
towards your middle finger and finally rotate counterclockwise.
2. To install the foot place the foot onto the end of the inner leg and position the QD pin into the slot. Rotate the foot in the clockwise direction until the QD pin is locked into the J-slot.
1. Bipod can be cleaned using mild solvents
2. Oil can be applied to the Plate/Lever detent if deployment becomes difficult