To date we have tested/evaluated about 45% of all the cans in the recall. Of those, 90% of them have already been returned to the dealers/customers. The remaining 10% is almost all cans we are in the process of logging in, testing, or logging out and shipping out. A very small number are cans that are going to be repaired/replaced.
The expected failure rate has ended up being less than half of the failure rate we expected when we announced the recall about 6 weeks ago. In other words, in the affected batches, even fewer cans are actually bad vs. what we thought originally.
We still need to get back the rest of the cans in this recall, so if you have one that is affected, or know someone who does, please submit the online RMA and we’ll get it back and checked out ASAP.
If anyone has any questions or concerns, please call us.
Otherwise, please follow this link for recall information: