Suppressor Cleaning

Discussion in 'Silencers' started by dddoo7, Aug 5, 2017.

1. dddoo7 New Member

dddoo7
    I am considering purchasing an ultra sonic cleaner to clean my suppressors. I have shipped one back to you before...but I really don't like shipping suppressors as they are out of my control and I don't want them lost.

What ultrasonic cleaner do you all use to clean suppressors?

I don't want to buy junk and am willing to spend the money for what will work the best...however I don't need a huge one either. 338 ultra is the biggest thing I will use it for.

Is there one that you would recommend that might be smaller than yours but just as effective at cleaning.

2. OldArcher New Member

OldArcher
    I am "new" to the titanium suppressor world. I have on order, a 6.5 ULTRA 9 SUPPRESSOR. My previous experience is with
    Gemtech HVTs. Yes, I know, a world of difference, as in years passed, and technology greatly improved...

Will my Thunder Beast 6.5 Ultra 9 Suppressor, with it's quick detach feature, come with comprehensive maintenance instructions?
    I'll be sixty-nine years old, the end of this month, November 2018. Any and all help, advice, instruction, you can provide, will be
    gratefully received. I intend spending my days shooting, whenever the weather, and transportation to the range, permit. With
    technology having moved so far, it's an exciting time to be a shooter.

Thank-You for your time and kind consideration.

OldArcher

Max likes this.
  3. Zak Smith Operations

• Instructor
    Zak Smith