I don't live in the USA - how can I buy one of your silencers?

Discussion in 'Technical Bulletins and FAQs' started by Zak Smith, May 6, 2011.

  1. Zak Smith Operations

    • Instructor
    Zak Smith
    Due to the legal issues with ITAR, most of our products cannot be exported without significant paperwork and licenses. We do not export products ourselves. If you live outside the USA and want to buy one of our silencers, you will have to locate an exporter with the appropriate licenses (including but not limited to FFL & SOT) and pay them for the export service. From our perspective, it would be just another SOT to SOT transfer.

Share This Page