how to obtain a supressor via "trust"

Discussion in 'Silencers' started by Kasey Montgomery, Nov 25, 2011.

  1. Kasey Montgomery New Member

    Kasey Montgomery
    I was told you can obtain a supressor via "trust" I looked into it and all I got out of it was a bunch of legal mumbo jumbo.. Can anyone fill me in as to how this works and how I can take this route to get a supressor?

  2. Zak Smith Operations

    • Instructor
    Zak Smith
    Get a referral to a local lawyer who understands NFA trusts from and have him draw one up for you. Some people make a trust via Microsoft Will-Maker software, but I recommend the other method due to the problems that can happen if the trust is done wrong. Then you fill out the Form 4 as the trust, and include a copy of the trust paperwork. That simple.

Share This Page